Improve the Air Quality in Your Home.
Now, more than ever, the air quality in your home is so important. In addition to potential viruses, including the flu, which is still in wide circulation, allergies are in full bloom. Anyone with respiratory issues is being assaulted.
Here are some things you can do to improve the air quality in your home:
- Change your air filters frequently
- Dust, then vacuum to reduce particles in the air
- Have your ductwork checked. Does it need to be cleaned? or replaced?
You can actually clean the air in your home.
Reduce allergies, reduce bacteria, mold & fungus.
We have several air cleaning products that can help with air quality improvement such as Trane Clean Effects, Fresh Aire
Whole House Purifying Systems, antimicrobial duct systems
and special heavy duty filter systems.
Trane ClearEffects TM whole house air filtration system.
- Makes the air in your home feel cleaner and fresher
- So effective, it essentially redefines clean air
- Filters 99% of particles
- Has earned the asthma & allergy friendly® certification by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA)
Fresh Aire whole-house UV light air purifier
- Tested and validated against bacteria, viruses, mold & fungus
- Achieve up to a 99.99% reduction on microorganisms.
- Installed in the HVAC unit and/or ductwork and are designed to disinfect the air as it circulates through the ventilation system.
Perfect Pleat Filters
- Superior filtering of dust and particles
- One filter last six months
- Fit any filter system
Benfatti can install a duct system that continuously inhibits the growth and subsequent spreading of various bacteria, fungi, mold and mildew with its antimicrobial coating. This system uses formaldehyde-free insulation and helps reduce overall formaldehyde exposure resulting in a healthier, safer home.
Our AmgFlex™ antimicrobial duct system:
– Inhibits mold-fungus growth
– Effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria
– Formaldehyde-free insulation
Contact Us For Our Help Today
Please contact us to learn more about how we can improve your air quality and to schedule an appointment.
And remember: our technicians take extra precautions to keep you safe when visiting your home.
- Disinfects his vehicle after every visit (steering wheel, seat, door handles, etc.)
- Clean hands before entering your home.
- Wears disposable paper booties while in your home
- Stays a safe distance from anyone in your home.
- Does not require any paperwork while at your home.
- Spends as little time as possible inside your home.