At Benfatti Air Conditioning & Heating, we’ve been installing systems from TRANE in Northshore and metro New Orleans homes for years.
Their robust solutions, which are built to be energy efficient and thus easy on electricity bills, help us best make good on our promise to deliver total comfort, guaranteed.
This month, we’re excited to share that the great heating and air solutions offered by TRANE have become EVEN better!
New TRANE/Mitsubishi Electric Ductless Solutions
TRANE’s parent company, Ingersoll Rand, has entered into a joint venture with Mitsubishi. The resulting solutions for homeowners are nothing short of amazing!
The result? A brand new, state-of-the-art TRANE/Mitsubishi Electric Ductless Solution. These all-in-one heating and air solutions are part of a new wave of technology in home comfort, and are up to 40% more efficient than traditional central air products!
The TRANE/Mitusubishi ductless mini-splits are not only much more advanced than the traditional air conditioners and heaters you might find in a Northshore or metro New Orleans home, but even better than other residential ductless mini-splits on the market.
Most people think of ductless mini-splits as a solution to cool or heat a single space, such as a home addition, workshop, or outbuilding.
While TRANE/Mitsubishi do offer these products, they also provide something very different.
TRANE/Mitsubishi ductless such as the NTXM multi-zone can control temperatures of up to 8 different single spaces in your home!
How a TRANE/Mitsubishi Mini-Split Works
When it comes to figuring out how they function, you may have already guessed by their name that ductless mini-splits don’t rely on a home’s maze of air ducts to deliver temperature controlled air.
Instead, they’re installed in a specific space that needs heating and cooling. To provide you with your desired interior temperature, these solutions move air from in between the inside of your space and the outside of your home.
Here’s how it works:
- During our hot summers, a TRANE/Mitsubishi ductless system will push the hot air from your home to the outside, thus dropping your inside temperature and leaving you cool, calm, and collected
- When winter hits and the temperature drops outside, the TRANE/Mitsubishi ductless mini-split will soak up all the warmth it finds outside, and push that hot air inside your home, keeping you and your family warm and cozy
Benefits of the New TRANE/Mitsubishi Ductless Mini-Splits
These new solutions from the TRANE/Mitsubishi joint venture offer Louisiana homeowners with several key benefits, including:
- Ability to provide total home temperature control by working in up to 8 different zones
- Amazing SEER ratings of up to 33.1 that make TRANE/Mitsubishi Ductless Mini-Splits very energy efficient
- A powerful solution that’s so quiet, it’s softer than a human whisper
- Energy usage and bill savings due to state-of-the-art inverter-driven compressors which rather than running in the background 24/7, only kick into gear when they are needed
- Ability to work at high capacity in extreme weather conditions because of their high-heating inverter heat pumps
- Easy installation, which helps us get your new heating and air solution installed in your home quickly, while reducing our labor costs (and of course, we pass those savings onto you!)
Let Us Provide You With the Best of the Best in Home Heating and Air Solutions
As certified TRANE Comfort Specialists, we’re very excited to offer these incredible new home heating and air solutions to Louisiana homeowners on the Northshore and in metro New Orleans. We know just how important receiving temperature-controlled air is for your family, and we’re humbled when you trust us to provide the necessary products and services to do just that.
If you’re interested in learning more about the new TRANE/Mitsubishi ductless mini-splits that are now available to homeowners in Louisiana, we’re happy to help. Reach out to us by calling us at (985) 646-0540 on the Northshore, or (504) 241-3135 in metro New Orleans. Whether you have a question about which solution will best fit your family’s needs or your ready for a free estimate, we’re here for you.