If you’re doing an addition and need A/C for a new bonus room, closing in your garage, building a pool house or even a “she-shed”, nothing beats the flexibility & comfort of a ductless mini-split.
And now, new technology allows you to use a ductless system in up to 8 different rooms (or zones).
At Benfatti Air Conditioning & Heating, we offer Southeastern Louisiana homeowners with state-of-the-art ductless mini-split solutions from TRANE/Mitsubishi throughout our service area including metro New Orleans, Mandeville, Covington, Slidell & the entire Northshore.
Cutting Edge Technology
Ductless mini-splits are all the rage in many other parts of the world. The reason? Ductless technology allows for individualized comfort.
A traditional home heater and central air conditioner relies on a maze-like system of air ducts to deliver heated or cooled air to all the rooms in one section (or zone) of your home.
Ductless mini-splits are different. Installed in a specific room, these solutions work by:
- Pushing out all the hot air from inside your home to outside your home during the summer, leaving your space cool and comfortable
- Soaking up all the warm air from outside of your home during the winter and pushing it indoors, keeping you and your family warm and cozy
Most people who already know about ductless mini-splits might think of them as a solution for a single space in a home that either doesn’t have access to air ducts, or doesn’t cool or heat properly even with access to central air (think new additions, attics, hobby rooms, etc.).
In addition to providing these products, TRANE/Mitsubishi also offers the NTXM multi-zone system, which can deliver cooled or heated air to up to 8 individual zones in your home!
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Splits
Ductless mini-splits do more than simply deliver heated and cooled air to spaces that central air can’t reach. Here are some of the top benefits Louisiana homeowners enjoy when they choose to install a ductless mini-split from TRANE/Mitsubishi:
- Energy bill savings - since TRANE/Mitsubishi ductless mini-splits only work when they need to, they aren’t constantly running in the background and raising your electricity usage
- Amazing energy efficiency, with very high SEER ratings reaching up to 33.1
- Heating and air without noisy distractions - these solutions are quieter than a human whisper
- Improved indoor air quality and reduced exposure to dust and allergens
- Easy installation, which means Benfatti can install a ductless mini-split into your home quickly and pass on our labor savings to you
- Ability to control multiple zones in your home with a single solution
The Benfatti Experience
We know that Northshore and metro New Orleans homeowners have their choice of heating and air specialists to work with. At Benfatti, we’ve been providing total comfort, guaranteed, to Southeastern Louisiana homeowners since 1989.
Our difference is that we always strive to meet our customers’ needs, whenever they occur. We offer same day service, seven days a week to help you with any heating or air emergency you may have. We never want to leave you out in the cold during winter, or stuck in a hot home when the temperature and humidity is rising.
As TRANE Comfort Specialists, we’re extremely knowledgeable about the products developed by this leading manufacturer of home heating and cooling solutions. In fact, we exclusively install heating and air products from TRANE because we believe in this brand so much.
If you’re considering upgrading or replacing your home’s heating and air system, we’ll start by listening to you so we can understand your needs. Then, we’ll make recommendations to you based on what’s best for your family’s comfort and budget.
Contact Us for More Information
If you have questions about TRANE/Mitsubishi ductless mini-splits, or you’d like us to provide you with a free estimate, we’re happy to help. Simply call us today at (985) 646-0540 on the Northshore or (504) 241-3135 in metro New Orleans.