The trend of making your home a smart home is here to stay.
Gone are the days of eyeballing your 1970s style thermostat with it’s little red needle telling you approximately what the temperature should be…
Instead, homeowners throughout Slidell, Covington, Mandeville, and Metro New Orleans are installing smart devices in their homes for 24/7 access, WiFi connectivity, and home automation. You may even be one of these homeowners!
More and more often, we find that customers are adopting smart technology such as:
- WiFi thermostats that let you preset desired temperatures for certain times of the day, and adjust those settings anytime, anywhere using an app on your smartphone
- Smart security cameras installed on points of entry to your house including your front door, back door, and carport entrance, allowing you to view live video footage of those areas wherever you are via an Apple or Android app
- Smart doorbells with video cameras which, like smart security cameras, let you open an app on your phone to view who’s at your front door and (bonus!) even lets you remotely talk to them via a microphone and speaker installed in their doorbell
- Smart speakers which sync up with mobile apps to do things like let you add items to your digital grocery list on the fly, stream music, listen to audiobooks, and even control smart electrical switches to turn lights on and off by simply talking to your smart speaker
As you can see, the future is now!
Amana ComfortBridge Technology Transforms How You Experience Comfort in Your Home
Even if you have all of these types of smart devices, your house isn’t as smart as it could be if you don’t have an Amana heater and air conditioner with ComfortBridge. What is Comfortbridge, you ask? Well, it’s the most state-of-the-art technology in home heating and cooling!
You see, traditional heaters and air conditioners are controlled by a circuit board behind your thermostat. Amana heating and cooling systems with ComfortBridge are different. The circuit board that controls them is installed on the inside components of your heater and air conditioners. This means that your ComfortBridge system:
- Learns what temperatures keep your family the most comfortable
- Automatically adjusts your interior temperature when changes are needed
- Keeps the interior of your home heated or cooled to your family’s optimal temperature without you ever needing to adjust your thermostat
The ComfortBridge system works with any thermostat you may have, whether it’s a traditional, single stage thermostat that you adjust daily, or a WiFi thermostat that you pre-program and override on the fly via an app on your smartphone.
Best of all, if you decide to change your thermostat type in the future, ComfortBridge makes it very easy to do so. You can switch from a single stage thermostat to a WiFi thermostat, or from one WiFi thermostat to another if you decide to change technology ecosystems.
An Investment Worth Making
In addition to automating your home and simplifying your life, the combination of an Amana heater and AC with ComfortBridge provides you with the most energy efficient solution in home heating and air.
This means your heater and AC only work as hard as they need to in order to keep you comfortable.
As a result, you achieve bigger reductions in your overall energy usage compared to systems that need homeowners to manually change thermostats – even WiFi thermostats. And less energy usage means lower electricity bills, which is something every Southeastern Louisiana homeowner wants – especially during the middle of heat waves or cold snaps!
Making it Easier to Diagnose Issues
When you install a heater and air conditioner with ComfortBridge, you’re encouraged to also download its Apple and Android App, CoolCloud.
This app tracks your historical usage and provides data that makes it faster and easier for our skilled heating and air technicians to diagnose any issue that may arise in the future.
Contact Us to Learn More
Are you ready to make your house the smartest home on the block?
If so, call us to discuss how Amana Products and ComfortBridge technology can simplify your life while keeping you and your family comfortable 24/7/365.
You can reach us at (985) 646-0540 on the Northshore and (504) 241-3135 in Metro New Orleans.